Sunday, March 20, 2011

Key Largo, Montego, Baby Why Don't We Go?

We didn't make it to Kokomo, but we did have a super great trip to Miami and Key Largo over President's Day weekend! It was our first big road trip since we downsized to the Camry. Suprisingly enough, we all fit just fine! We made the straight shot on I-95 to Miami in just a little over 7 hours.  We found a great hotel and a banging Cuban restaurant the first night! We loved it so so much there that we came home and immediately booked a cruise leaving from Miami in December! I am so excited about it! We will be gone over Christmas to Miami, Key West, and Cozumel. We are going to hang over in Miami for a few more days after the cruise to see some of the sights that we didn't have time for on this short trip.


Now this is just funny!

I had to capture this rare moment of sibling sweetness!

These two dolphins followed us out to the coral reef!


Susanna and Aiden are looking at the coral reef on the glass bottom boat tour in Key Largo

The beautiful sunset as we were leaving Key Largo.

Beach babe!

Look at my handsome hubs!


I love this pic! They were checking out the fish swimming below us while we were eating lunch.

Sweet Sus!
I am so glad that Susanna is old enough to operate the camera! Now Steven and I can be in the same pic!

The fam!!

No comments: