Sunday, March 20, 2011

In 5...4...3...2..1...Happy 8th Birthday, Susanna!

My, my, I sure don't know where the time goes? I can't believe that I am the mother of an 8 year old! Every year seems to pass more and more quickly. This year, as promised, Susanna had her very first sleepover party. It was quite the experience for all of us.  Steven has made the official declaration that it will never happen again. I think 6 little girls along with 2 little brothers was just a little too much for him! One thing is for sure, even if he thinks he can swear it off, Ifeel pretty sure that it won't be the last time that our house is invaded by a pack of giggling little girls!

We really did have a great time. The girls had fun with iCarly theme making mini sculptures like Spencer and eating lots of Spaghetti tacos and pie! They also decorated pillow cases and made friendship bracelets! I am glad that I have 12 months to prepare for the next one!

No comments: