Monday, January 17, 2011

News Haircuts!

So, I took the boys to get very much needed haircuts today. Aiden is in this crazy this spikey phase, and Connor acted the complete fool as usual during the whole process. Thank goodness that the stylist was patient! He and I both left the salon covered in hair and totally exhausted! But, man on man, does ever look like a big boy now! It makes me so sad to see the transformation from shaggy and curly haired little baby to neat and trim toddler.
Since Steven is working today, I wanted to send him a picture of the new do’s.  I followed the two of them around the house for 15 minutes begging for them to “smile” or “stand still” and you can see the best of what I got.  I couldn’t get either of them to sit still and look directly at me, but I got some cute outtakes!! :)
Connor is looking at me, but Aiden...not quite!

Now  I have a perfect shot of Aiden, but Connor has spotted a Zhu Zhu pet that he wants to go after!

They are being silly....like the spikes? Lol!


Look out, Yeye (what Connor calls Aiden) I think he has you!

No comments: