Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Chiefs and Kitt


So I think I have decided to share my most current pictures on my blog instead of Facebook. I mean do all 285 of the people that I have known off and on for 31 years really care to be bothered with 400 pictures of my husband and kids? Probably not! On another note, I am so proud that I am up to 285 people!I need to rustle up 15 more people so I can get in the 300 club! 

So for the real reason for this post, I took some cute picture of the kids and Steven today with some of the things that they got for Christmas. Steven has been wanting a Chiefs jersey for a while now, and I found a really great one for him online. I just didn't really realize that it was coming from Shanghei and wouldn't be here in time for the big day when I ordered it. Nevertheless, it came today and he was SO super happy! It is a throwback of one of his favorite players who died a few years ago. I also searched Ebay and found jerseys for Aiden and Connor so those are what he actually unwrapped on Christmas day. 




I also took a couple of pictures today of Susanna and Kitt. They were all matching and adorable in their little purple dresses! Yes, I made them matching hair bows....laugh if you must!

No comments: