Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010!

We had just the perfect day! Susanna even came over to me after we were all finished opening up our presents and whispered in my ear, "This is the best Christmas ever!". I just thought to myself, "mission accomplished!". That made all the late night shopping and wrapping sprees totally worthwhile! I am always so especially thankful on the years that Steven is able to be home with us. It just isn't the same when he has had to spend Christmas at the fire station.
You know this will be the first and last time they ride a little four wheeler through the kitchen!

Nothing like throwing on some shoes and trying out your new toy while still in your jammies!

Love the sneakers with the night gown!



Susanna and Kitt!

If you turn your head to the left, you will see Connor jamming to Susanna's new MP3 player!


Connor loving his new "beep bus"!

No comments: