Saturday, November 6, 2010

This Looks Like a Concussion Waiting to Happen!

Aiden has really been on a roll with the green face at school, so as a reward, we bought him a skateboard. Not really feeling too sure about this, Steven assured me that he had a skateboard at Aiden’s age….then he promptly pointed out the scar on his forehead that he got from a skateboard accident. He seemed almost proud of it…I am not feeling any better about this. He did take some time to teach Aiden all the rules and some tips on how to fall. I just pretended to understand that there was a need to teach him HOW to fall. I thought NOT falling was the whole point.  See how much I know!

Excuse me...but I think you are a little too big for that mister!

He's just a little upset that he didn't get a skateboard!

Mmmm Hmmm....already trying to be a hotshot!

I think this is the "learning how to fall" lesson in action!

He's got it now
Oh yes! Big smiles until he comes in bleeding from his head injury!

No comments: